The Microsoft Office Specialist is a trained professional whose skills are used in a variety of business functions across many different industries. Microsoft Office Specialists have obtained a Microsoft Office Certification to perform many different tasks essential to a business skillfully.
Typically, such a specialist uses skills to engage in a variety of tasks such as word processing, data entry, presentation, and spreadsheet preparation utilizing the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
Usually, MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) certification is meant for those keen-sighted to establish proficiency in one or more types of office programs. The specialist makes use of certified knowledge center to increase the productivity of an organization.
Job Responsibilities of Microsoft Office Specialist:
• To prepare communication, reports, presentations and other products by operating Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience creating templates: Word, PPT, and Outlook Sigs
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint: master slides, themes, templates, transitions, and animations.
• Strong troubleshooting skills are a must as many of the issues encountered tend to be unique in nature within the MS Office environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate advanced technical and non-technical concepts.
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
• Cross-platform familiarity, but final work should be PC format.
Certification includes a level of proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel,